zeetanet.com will never wilfully disclose information about our visitors to any third party without first receiving that visitors permission.
1. Information we track or collect and what we do with this informationWe collect the following information: browser type (e.g. Navigator, Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g. Macintosh, Windows), and Internet domain .
2. Information gathered on our registration form:The zeetanet.com contact form requires potential clients to give contact and personnel information like their name, and E-mail address. Thisis used to ensurezeetanet.com as relevant contact details for business activities related to your specific enquiry. We use customer E-mail information from the registration form for contact purposes and to contact the applicant when necessary. The following information is provided to the applicant in order to facilitate the transaction: E-mail address, phone numbers, fax number and Invoice and Payment details.
3. Information gathered from market surveys:Occasionally we may E-mail survey Users for demographic or Industry specific information. Users may opt-out of receiving future survey mailings.
We may occasionally run competitions on our site and the customer's contact information will be used to contact the customer when necessary (Congratulations you've won! For example). Customers may opt-out at any time of receiving Competition mailings.
4. Sharing of InformationWe do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your Corporate or Personal information on our E-mail lists. We reserve the right to rent our postal mailing list. E-mails sent to zeetanet.com may occasionally be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the web site if requested. zeetanet.com will not be responsible for the privacy practices of any Linked Web sites or the content of such web sites.
5. Securityzeetanet.com 100% committed to maintaining absolute discretion and security of client information and have security systems in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. Additionally, we have Safety measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.
6. Delete/Deactivate Procedure
zeetanet.com require all users to submit a request if they wish to be removed from the service, this can be done by E-mail or Mail simply mail to email@example.com or mail to zeetanet.com 94 Westfield Avenue, Yeadon LEEDS, LS19 7NJ, UNITED KINGDOM